Owning an Act 20 company while living stateside

I’ve heard there is a method to legally own a Act20 business but not be a resident of PR. It seems there is some sort of loophole through a trust. I’m told you can put your investments under an Act20 investment services company and pay 4%

Anyone heard of this?