PSA - PR taxes worldwide income

mainland and foreign-sourced income must be reported on your PR return as well as (probably) your US return. you will not be double-taxed though as PR gives you a foreign tax credit. You may, however, pay more taxes if the PR rates are higher for the type of income in question