Just Starting Your Act 60 Research?
- Check out the faq and resources tags for basic info on Act 60, and browse by category
- Common terms and definitions
- CPA / attorney recommendations and polls
- further resources
- Act 60 overview
- Act 60 application portal
Act 60 Decree Holder?
- Join our private decree holder group
- Check the Compliance calendar
- Get mobile notifications to replies with the app
- Key features of this site and the problems they solve
This forum is heavily moderated to ensure high-quality discussion. You will be banned if you don’t follow the rules. Call out anyone who violates them with a tag or DM to @moderators.
Before You Post
- do your own research, and link relevant posts in yours
- call out duplicate posts with a comment linking to the earlier post and tag @moderators
- understand the difference between replies (responding to the original post) and comments (responding to a reply in a thread)
- use replies to answer questions and provide valuable input to the conversation
- use comments to respond directly to a reply, especially if it’s a clarifying point or minor detail that’s not worthy of being a full-blown reply. This keeps the replies section cleaner
- be specific and organize your post clearly with the formatting tools
- if you’re about to reply to a question that’s significantly different from the topic of the OP, make a new post instead
How you can do your part:
- Be civil and serve your fellow forum-mates
- don’t be sassy
- no identity politics or tribalism
- use reason and evidence
- contribute to the group
- start by answering some polls
- up/downvote posts and comments based on their accuracy, notability, and adherence to these rules
- lurking not recommended. join in the discussion!
- Posts explicitly seeking monetary benefit must be posted in Ads.
- Repeat offenders will be banned
- keep discussion clean and organized (see below)
- see how you rank on our leaderboard
- Check out our news feed